- The Three Runway Engines
- 1 Timmy (Thomas)
- 2 Ella (Edward)
- 3 Helen (Henry)
- 4 Gabriel (Gordon)
- 5 Joey (James)
- 6 Pam (Percy)
- 7 Tim (Toby)
- 8 Dog, Manny (Duck, Montague)
- 9 Darty (Donald)
- 10 Daggis (Douglas)
- 11 Olly (Oliver)
- 1.Anna (Annie)
- Coach: Claro (Clarabel
- Bob and Bid (Bill & Ben)
- Bungo (Boco)
- Dina (Daisy)
- 329 (Diesel)
- Ella's Connection
- Helen The Scarce
- Gabriel The Strongest
- Gabriel Gets Booed
- In NWR, Ella & Helen are female, but Edward & Henry are male.
- Darty & Daggis originally were yellow, but now black like Donald & Douglas
- Bungo was a character from "Jungle Junction", but not THAT one. The one placed from BOCO!
- The Sammy Railway was a place with six small engines.
- 329 was ONLY in "The Three Runway Engines", but was able to have a cracked funnel.
- "Gabriel Gets Booed" is the first episode to have angry birds.
- The fifth episode, "Restrictions" is the first to have Joey painted red.
1. Ella's Connection
- 329's funnel appeared to be missing.
2. Helen the Scarce
- Joey had sticks in his tender.
- Helen has no sticks.
- Only Helen's face is shown and somthing on the ground says "No. 3" on it.
3. Gabriel the Strongest
- Gabriel had Ella's wheels on the 1st photo.
4. Gabriel Gets Booed
- Gabriel has no black on his funnel.
- Timmy has no sticks.
- Joey's sticks are black, and not gray.\
- When the helmet pig said, "329 has been dismantled for scrap!", 329 is making it IMPOSSIBLE to become scrap.
Why The Timmy Turner Engine!?Edit
- Timmy is the normal character, but no way if it's "Turner" from the Fairly Odd Parents.
What Gave Me the Idea...Edit
It started a little rough, but was the idea from Teddy the Tank Engine from "Pozzitive".